Old 10th August 2006
BS.Player Newbie

tromik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Color controls not being saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Quote:
Originally Posted by tromik
Problem: BS Player doesn't remember my Color Control settings. I check the checkbox "Remember settings," but when I start a new video (dbl-clicking on the video), or close and restart BS Player, my settings are gone. When my settings are changed, everything is set to "0," not BS Player's default settings.

Now, when I open a video I've previously set the color controls for, they are remembered.
Don't shoot me if I'm wrong but I get the impression you're talking about the box "Remember movie settings" On [General]-tab under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences.
In stead you should check [Remember settings] box in the south-west corner of (rightclick >) Video > Color controls. (Works for me (using DivX 5.2.1 as decoder).)
Nope, I haven't touched the "Remember movie settings" checkbox, I was refering to the checkbox in the Color controls box. Now, I have discoved that if I go into the BS Player preferences and select FFDShow I can change the brightness levels there and they WILL be remembered. But the brightness controls in there aren't very good, Id much rather use the BS Player Colour Controls.

Thanks again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20