Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago
BS.Player Newbie

lupacexi is on a distinguished road
Default How to watch a video with two subtitles?

Well, if it doesn't the issue, I missunderstood it. Anyway, maybe someone as newby as my is looking for the same I was looking for and they can find the solution here; it will be enough if someone is helped ;-)

Regading the way to set the preferences, I had already tested what you suggest, but it doesn't work :-(

Anyway, I'm gratefull for your (quickly) responses.
Old 3 Days Ago
BS.Player Newbie

worldsdream is on a distinguished road

Hi there, don't bother yourself over here. Nobody is active on the forum. BSPlayer is not like it was 4 years ago. I know that you love this player, we all do. But this is technology, it needs to kept up to date. Unfortunately it is not.

I was one of the first users that used BSplayer. I looked for alternatives and I did never found one. Now I did. I am using Potplayer.
https://potplayer.daum.net/

They update the player every month with fixes and features. Check the changelog yourself. If you sent an e-mail to the developer, he will add the feature or provide a fix in next update.

You can have 2 subtitles with Potplayer, just tested it for you. (I have not tested it with VLC)

I hope this answers your question.

Tags
subtitles, video, watch