Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Changer7 is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Problem with Color controls

Hi, I have a problem with color controls (Video > Color controls). They don't work, the picture doesn't change. I have read several topics here about color controls, but they didn't solve my problem. So i would be grateful if someone could help me.

P.S.
Codec - FFDShow
Graphic card - ATI Radeon 4870 (with last drivers)
Rendering mode: Internal renderer overlay (default)
Old 18th June 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

You probably already read this post then:
key definition of increase/decrease brightness does not work - Official BS.Player forums
([Home] and [End] keys do not work either?)

Personally I would check my video card's (overlay)settings (but I have a Nvidia/GeForce so I cannot help you further on that.)
Also you might try a different rendering mode.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Changer7 is on a distinguished road

I don't know what have happened, but now color controls are working again
i didn't change anything... really strange..
The only difference that i can see is that "sharpness" now is inactive (in FFDShow properties), and before it wasn't...

Old 18th June 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Perhaps that again confirms that PC's and MS have their own minds (independent of us, the users).
It now apparently works so let's keep our fingers crossed.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 30th December 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Guizmo is on a distinguished road

Hi! You can see on Catalyst Control Center on the video tab,you have an option to use your video card colour settings or your media player colour settings.Cheers

Tags
color, controls