Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 25th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

kmatic is on a distinguished road
Default Double movie screen while 2 monitors are connected

I've BS player 2.41, XP SP2, Nvidia GeForce Ge7300 on notebook LenovoN200

Secondary monitor (TV) is connected to S-video out.

Problem: when I start a movie I get two same screens with movie! One on LCD of notebook (that part is okay) and that movie screen is resizible, have subtitles (works fine). But (without any question) BS Player starts another movie screen on monitor2 (TV) which is fullscreen, unresizeable and also without subtitles (no chance to activate subtitles on that screen). Oh, yes, also "allways on top".

When I try to drag movie screen from monitor1 (which works OK) to monitor2(TV) I get it on the monitor2 (TV), but fullscreen movie from monitor2 (TV) "jumps" to monitor1 (LCD) :(

How can I disable that unwanted movie screen on monitor2?
Old 25th June 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I think the cause of this is the Nvidia/nView-settings of your video-card.
What mode are you using?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 26th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
I think the cause of this is the Nvidia/nView-settings of your video-card.
What mode are you using?
Display mode is Dualview

Yes, definitive is problem in a driver because same problem I have in VLC media player.
Old 29th June 2009
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmatic View Post
Display mode is Dualview
Yes, definitive is problem in a driver because same problem I have in VLC media player.
Did you meanwhile solve your problem (probably caused by "full screen device" not being switched off in driver)? Or ...?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 29th June 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Did you meanwhile solve your problem (probably caused by "full screen device" not being switched off in driver)? Or ...?
Yes I solved a problem just on that way.
In driver application under "Full Screen Video" option "Full screen device" must be disabled. It works fine now.
Old 30th June 2009
BS.Player Master

That's what I assumed. Thanks for the feedback which may be usefull for other users with a similar experience!

Tags
connected, double, fullscreen, monitors, movie, multiple monitor, screen