Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 7th June 2006
BS.Player Newbie

John0877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Annoying Taskbar Button Problem

ok when i start a movie in BSPlayer or just start it up in general without a movie playing right away the main window comes up and theres a taskbar button. now i hit H to hide it to the tray and its fine. then i play a video and when the movie window comes up (main window still hidden to tray) theres a taskbar button and so i hit H twice to bring up the main window and rehide it and the button goes away. now i full screen the video and then finish watching and when i come back from full screen the taskbar button is back. after a few times of having to rehide it it works the way i want it to, it stays hidden even when full screening and cming back from full screen. i just want the taskbar button to stay hidden and not keep showing up out of the blue like that. i dont use the main window and only use keyboard keys for some basic functions. i do the same for winamp and it stays hidden down in the tray fine.

Tags
annoying, button, taskbar