Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

yinx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subtitle position adjustment in tv mode.

Hi,
I can't move subtitles on the black area, when i'm watching movies from TV. It would be nice, if subtitles won't cover all of the film...
I'm using build 803, RC1
Old 11th January 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Did you select "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" under (right-click >) "Options" > "Preferences" > "Subtitles"?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 11th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

yinx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Did you select "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" under (right-click >) "Options" > "Preferences" > "Subtitles"?
yes i did that. Subtitles are shown without probelms in TV. But the problem is that i can't move them in any direction.
Old 11th January 2004
BS.Player Master

Are you sure you're using BSPlayer's native features to display subtitles or do you have VobSub or something similar installed? (Is there perhaps a green arrow icon shown in your system tray when you play the movie?)
Maybe also give some info about your system/graphics-card.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 21st January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

fr0sty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default same problem

i have same problem here, i can move my subtitles below the movie image if i dont select Draw subtitles to Overlay surface, but when i select Draw subtitles to Overlay surface then i cant move the subs anymore, didnt have this problem in previous version
Old 21st January 2004
BS.player Regular User

Tiao Macaleh is an unknown quantity at this point

same problem here

where i can find the previus versions to use?
Old 21st January 2004
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiao Macaleh
where i can find the previus versions to use?
If you really need a previous version, have a look at this post.
Old 22nd January 2004
BS.player Regular User

Tiao Macaleh is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks a lot
Old 22nd January 2004
BS.Player Master

You're quite welcome!
(Or in an "Aussi way": No troubles mate!)
Old 26th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

is the solution to this problem to install an earlier version? or is there some other way to fix this problem? cause all my friends have the same problem of not able to movie the subs in overlay mode
Old 26th January 2004
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Are you sure you're using BSPlayer's native features to display subtitles or do you have VobSub or something similar installed? (Is there perhaps a green arrow icon shown in your system tray when you play the movie?)
Maybe also give some info about your system/graphics-card.
Old 26th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

No i dont have a green arrow in my systray so no vobsub, i have tried that but i didnt like it much, so i uninstalled it again (maybe something is still on the system causing this, i did the official uninstall so everything should be removed),
I have a geforce fx5900xt with NVIDIA ForceWare 53.06 Windows 2000/XP drivers
Old 27th January 2004
BS.Player Master

Please try if problem is still there in newest build 804.
(download page here)
Old 27th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

still cant move the subs when in overlay mode 1 :( and when i use mode 2 the subs are not overlayed,
when in overlay mode the subs also seem to get much bigger then when i turn of the sub overlay
Old 27th January 2004
BS.Player Master

You did also try select "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface"?
Old 27th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

yes ofcourse, thats what i meant with the sub overlay :) the moment i do that the subs get much bigger and unmovable in position

Tags
adjustment, mode, position, subtitle