Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2014
BS.player Regular User

fits79 is on a distinguished road
Default How i can backup any bsplayer registry value

Hi.

I have issues with bsplayer with some files like mkv or flv it doesn't play mostly the sound and at some files the video that the old days it plays everything.

So i try to create a new user at my windows 7 64bit sp1 greek and install the bs player from the zero and all works pefectly.

But when i try ti completely un-install with uninstaller 7 from everywhere at my normal user any programs files and registry values and re-install it from beggining still it doesn't play the audio of some files without any external codec package.

So this is my question how i can export any bsplayer value at my guest user so i restore it to my primary user.

A LOT OF THANKS.
Old 11th March 2014
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

BSPlayer saves settings in an (some) XML files that can be found under
c:\users\localuser\app data\roaming\BSPlayer(PRO)
App data folder it's hidden.
Not being able to play some files (or a stream of the file) it's usually caused by the lack of a certain filter (codec or splitter). With the filters that BSPlayer install using Codecmanager, most of the files can be played, not all. MKVs usually have AC3 audio, sometimes DTS, sometimes AAC.
Old 11th March 2014
BS.player Regular User

fits79 is on a distinguished road

Sorry but this DOESN'T WORK.

Already had a backup of these folders from the old days that bsplayer play normal almost every file and mostly the mkv files with ac3 or dts sound so.....

Tags
backup, registry