Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th October 2019
BS.Player Newbie

sztrapacska is on a distinguished road
Default Audio problems

Hey!

I always used BS Player and never had any problem with it until now. I reinstalled windows a couple of days ago, installed BS player free again and since then the conversations in every movie/tv show is quiet and the action is way too loud. I've tried windows media player and VLC too, both works okay, youtube videos are fine but the BS player can't really handle the audio lately. I have Realtek HD audio installed but I don't think it's important since everything else works fine but BS. Since I can't really use it like this I watch everything on VLC, but I really don't like it, so if anyone has any idea what's the problem, please.
If the there's 2 audio channel in the file it's fine tho. I usually watch the series with 6 audio channels, but there's one with 2 and that sounds okay in BS. (dunno if I say it right, I'm not really a tech guy I just tried to find a difference)
I tried to play with the InterVideo AC3 settings but that didn't really do anything.
Old 12th October 2019
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

No need for intevideo AC3.
Install AC3Filter and set it's output to 5.1 or 7.1, your speaker configuration
Old 12th October 2019
BS.Player Newbie

sztrapacska is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
No need for intevideo AC3.
Install AC3Filter and set it's output to 5.1 or 7.1, your speaker configuration
Oh I didn't expect for an answer this fast, and it even worked! Thanks a llllllllot I never installed this AC3 Filter before, so don't know why was this a problem now but it's fine, I can hear the conversations and I won't be deaf after the first explosion. Many thanks again!

Tags
audio