Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th May 2006
BS.Player Newbie

ggvw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to play video on secondary monitor (TV)

I've been searching through all the options and I've been looking for help files so I can find how to do it, but so far I couldn't find it.

A few weeks ago a friend managed to get video on my TV and my windows desktop on my CRT monitor, so it has got to be very simple I think..
Old 27th May 2006
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Rightclick on the desktop->properties->settings, click on the monitor marked as 2 and enable "extend the desktop onto this monitor (be sure your TV set is connected to the TV-out and is turned ON. If all is ok you should hear a confirmation sound and the option must remain active. Now open BSPlayer and a video file. Drag the video window onto right untill it goes over the screen border. Now is on ther secondary monitor. Press F and enjoy.
Old 27th May 2006
BS.Player Newbie

ggvw is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply! I finally managed to get video on my TV :)

But I now have another solution. You can specify somewhere in desktop->properties->settings->advanced->(last tab) that you want to play video on secondary monitor (=TV here). The default value is disabled.

After that, start a video and the video is displayed in fullscreen on your secondary monitor. You can minimize BSplayer on your primary monitor and the video stays fullscreen on your secondary. You can leave the monitor on 'clone desktop' I think.

HURRAH!

Tags
monitor, play, secondary, video