Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   News And Updates (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/)
-   -   BS.Plyer and Windows 8 (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/16373-bs-plyer-windows-8-a.html)

adicoto 7th March 2012 06:25 AM

BS.Plyer and Windows 8

Just installed Windows 8. For now, as far as I can tell, there is full compatibility with, no problems. If I find any, will be back with info.

rseiler 3rd April 2012 12:30 AM

One thing I've noticed is that there are two taskbar icons now when playing one video: in addition to the normal popout item showing the window of the video you're playing, you also see one showing the player itself, which I don't think was ever shown in preview form on the taskbar in Win7. Do you see that too? I'm using 2.61 and W8 CP x64.

JeepWillys58 19th November 2012 07:44 PM

You will see ...

You will see ...

That all applications downloaded from the start screen of the store, will not work after the isntalar BS ... then you have to choose, or have the apps, games, and everything from the start screen or the BS Player has ... I prefer vicar without the BS Player and VLC use anything that does not crash ...

Desfazer edições

aireca 24th November 2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepWillys58 (Beitrag 65164)
You will see ...

That all applications downloaded from the start screen of the store, will not work after the isntalar BS ... then you have to choose, or have the apps, games, and everything from the start screen or the BS Player has ... I prefer vicar without the BS Player and VLC use anything that does not crash ...

Desfazer edições

That's not true, check your PC for problems, I have installed BS Player 2.63 on Windows 8 Entreprise without any problem, works exactly as on Windows 7

JeepWillys58 26th November 2012 10:31 PM

You are wrong mate ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by aireca (Beitrag 65203)
That's not true, check your PC for problems, I have installed BS Player 2.63 on Windows 8 Entreprise without any problem, works exactly as on Windows 7

aireca, I have legal license of Windows 8 PRO and Enterprise and in five different machines, two and three physical virtual happen the same problems with the APPS Start screen so the player finishes the BS instalção and is placed as the default player, which never occurred when these same machine was running Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate x86 and x64 versions, and you can safely say my modest experience and 23 years in the IT industry.

Anular edições

Davy Jones 2nd December 2012 07:33 PM

BS Player not shutting down in Win 8

I Just upgraded my PC from Vista to Win 8 and installed the latest version of BSPlayer, 2.63. Seems that everything is running fine except that when I click the program shut-down button the video window closes but the control panel goes into a permanent freeze. The only way to close it is via Task Manager. This stands true for any type of media that I play with it. Ideas?

DJ

JeepWillys58 3rd December 2012 10:21 PM

Single Solution ... yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davy Jones (Beitrag 65254)
I Just upgraded my PC from Vista to Win 8 and installed the latest version of BSPlayer, 2.63. Seems that everything is running fine except that when I click the program shut-down button the video window closes but the control panel goes into a permanent freeze. The only way to close it is via Task Manager. This stands true for any type of media that I play with it. Ideas?

DJ

DJ, you have the free or paid version of BS Player? If you are free, the idea is to give you the following, BS uninstall and use another player because the BS has no compatibility with the Windows 8 unfortunately. If you have to pay to torment the lives of developers BS and demand their right to use it in the operating system you have, lucky for me, before you buy it, which is what I would do, I decided to download the free and install on my Windows 8 Enterprise and Windows 8 Pro with WMC, and it hangs in both applications from the Microsoft store, all those apps with AccuWeather, Peoples, Mail, for example, are blocked and only doing a Refresh of system or reinstalling the machine again. To give you an idea I had to install VLC to be able to watch my movies, because I like the apps and do not want to be without them, so not installed and will not install over the BS while he is not 100% compatible with Windows 8.

A Hug

Marcelo

Ico-man 12th February 2013 11:24 AM

Try latest version 2.64.

alexsh16 16th February 2013 11:15 PM

can't see hebrew subtitles

Hey everyone.
does anybody know how to solve my problem please.
i'm using win. 8, 64bit,BSplayer version is 2.64

what's wrong ? please ...

adicoto 17th February 2013 06:06 AM

Question asked in many threads and solved:

http://forum.bsplayer.com/search.php?searchid=306986

JeepWillys58 28th February 2013 07:15 PM

Crash...

Hi boys,

I'm using Win 8 PRO x64, BS.Player version is 2.64.1073 and when I put to run a HD video (*. mkv) full screen crashes, I mean it runs, but if you try to take full screen was already ... lock and only by ending the BS task manager. This started happening when I changed from version 2.64.1072 to 2.64.1073, already tried several options and even ran a virtual machine only with Win8 and bs, fighting continues in full screen ...

I await response ... or rather solution.

Marcelo "Sushi"

laluka 10th March 2013 03:11 PM

Windows 8

Hello i installed bsplayer latest version on windows 8 computer
when i try to open a movie nothing happens

Does any body knows why ?

smithsaiden 5th April 2013 07:43 AM

Hi, same problem i have, if somebody knows plz reply.