Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   News And Updates (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/)
-   -   BSPlayer version 3 has officially gone to alpha stage! (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/20357-bsplayer-version-3-has-officially-gone-alpha-stage.html)

ntggl19 28th October 2017 04:54 PM

Omg & 3 lol

After 5 years......do we have any new ETA for Bsplayer 3 alpha? Like 20 more years??? :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey:
:tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey:

worldsdream 18th November 2017 10:59 AM

I already gave up a year ago. I am happy that I did. Forget the v3.0. Even if BSPlayer v3.0 gets released, the most of the users are using different players right now.

I have found potplayer and it is the best player out there in my opinion. I know that a a lot of users are using VLC. Try it out yourself guys.

Always remember that technology needs updating, this is not the case with BSPlayer.

Exoskeletor 21st August 2018 09:53 AM

any news? :P

Ico-man 5th September 2018 11:37 AM

Almost ready to release, will keep you posted.

Xrox 22nd September 2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 86261)
Almost ready to release, will keep you posted.

Is almost mean less than 3 more years?

Ico-man 3rd October 2018 11:29 AM

:teeth: Much much less.

Xrox 16th October 2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 86324)

Will it be released before 2019?

Xrox 3rd December 2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 86324)

keep us posted like you said

Ico-man 17th December 2018 11:51 AM

Working on it!

Wetfire 26th December 2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 64669)
BSPlayer 3 will not be just an upgrade of BSPlayer 2 but we are actually building it from ground up. It will be completely new product, with exciting new features, without limitations of the current version.
We are working on improved playback capabilities, speed, stability, but most of all we are focused on user experience, because we are aware that current user experience is not optimal.

ETA? Around 6 months :teeth:

Yeah right...!

So you said 6 years ago back in 5th October 2012 :D :D :D

Sylver Cheetah 53 1st January 2019 09:11 PM

Just release alpha or beta. I can't wait any longer.
I don't believe I will live to see it.

talkIRC 2nd June 2019 08:26 AM

well, after all these years of waiting, i'm moving everyone i know to another player, saying "it's comming" for 6 years is bullshit, claiming it's because your "rebuilding" it from the ground up is bullshit, it doesn't take 6 years to make a "AAA" rated game, hell i've seen many programs live in die in 6 years time, more less an "update" or "totally new"

tell the truth, BS player is DEAD, THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER VERSION.

don't waste our time telling us how "it's comming" it's been coming for over 6 years now, it's dead, and what really killed it was failure to update codec support, didn't need anything other then that to stay a viable player that dedicated users of 10+ years would have kept using.

for the last few years BS player is playing less and less new digital content because of failure to support new codec's, so i likewise will have to bid this once awesome software a fond good-bye because it's DEAD.

do not reply to this or any other comments with "it's coming" because that's a bullshit story we've been hearing from you for 6 damn years or more.

good bye BS player, you where once the best player there ever was, but now your just digital dust that needs to be wiped away (damn sad day for me today, forced to hit the uninstall button because some lazy people can't do anything but take money for something that's not worth it anymore.

Exoskeletor 15th June 2019 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkIRC (Beitrag 86781)
well, after all these years of waiting, i'm moving everyone i know to another player, saying "it's comming" for 6 years is bullshit, claiming it's because your "rebuilding" it from the ground up is bullshit, it doesn't take 6 years to make a "AAA" rated game, hell i've seen many programs live in die in 6 years time, more less an "update" or "totally new"

don't waste our time telling us how "it's comming" it's been coming for over 6 years now, it's dead, and what really killed it was failure to update codec support, didn't need anything other then that to stay a viable player that dedicated users of 10+ years would have kept using.

for the last few years BS player is playing less and less new digital content because of failure to support new codec's, so i likewise will have to bid this once awesome software a fond good-bye because it's DEAD.

do not reply to this or any other comments with "it's coming" because that's a bullshit story we've been hearing from you for 6 damn years or more.

good bye BS player, you where once the best player there ever was, but now your just digital dust that needs to be wiped away (damn sad day for me today, forced to hit the uninstall button because some lazy people can't do anything but take money for something that's not worth it anymore.

always stay positive guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

ntggl19 23rd November 2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkIRC (Beitrag 86781)

--> It's coming, it just a matter of a few more decades.

bluetac 18th January 2020 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntggl19 (Beitrag 87501)
--> It's coming, it just a matter of a few more decades.

Lol
One minor update every year or two and still promises.
This company won't be getting any more money from me until they have earnt it

DarkPhoenix 20th January 2021 05:59 PM

2021 here and nothing new ?

I think you need to stop working on V3 and start working on V4, cause V3 is too outdate.

When is ready i will buy it.

Sylver Cheetah 53 26th February 2021 01:48 AM

Maybe our kids will live to see this.

beholder4096 5th March 2021 01:48 AM

One day people from Earth and Mars will start colonizing the asteroid belt. That will be the day BS.player 3.0 beta will be released. And it will be a glorious day. Both me and Elon Musk are looking forward to it, 150 years in the future.

Exoskeletor 2nd November 2021 02:12 AM

Do we have any news? :P

Sylver Cheetah 53 2nd November 2021 09:51 AM

No.