Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th April 2017
BS.Player Newbie

guido is on a distinguished road
Default External Audio

Hello everybody,

I am thinking of purchasing the pro version of the bs player. I have though some doubts before purchasing. I have sent a message with the contact form but unfortunately I have not received an answer until now.

Two questions:

1. Will I be able to run the bs player in iOS? (This is not specifically mentioned on your webiste )
2. We will be using the player to run youtube/vimeo videos on our website. However we need to put an additional soundtrack on top of the original soundtrack of the video of youtube. Most of the videos are not created by us and therefore we are not able to add the second soundtrack to the original video on youtube. We curate videos on youtube and want to ad additional service as dubbing the videos (without deleting the original soundtrack!) as also add subtitles. Ou visiter can choose the version he would like to assist. The original, with subtitles or dubbed.

Hope that someone can help me out on this forum

Best regards,
Guido
Old 3rd May 2017
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Hi, that's a no to both questions, sorry.

Tags
audio, external