Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 9th May 2018
BS.Player Newbie

kikajezakon is on a distinguished road
Question Audio is not working

Hello, I have been using bs player for years, and now suddenly what ever movie or song i play there is no sound. Video is going well and subtitles, but there is no sound.. I tried output preferences, uninstall then install bs player again but nothing happens. Can you help me and tell me how to get sound back?
Old 8th June 2018
BS.Player Newbie

cholekyt is on a distinguished road

opening a BS Player session, to prove the muting, switched to settings and advanced the sound to max. Then using the previous operations symbol ran BS again, then settings. The sound level again had returned to zero (mute)Then I had an idea. I reset the sound in setting and returned to BS No sound. Then I used the volume control on the case, and the sound came back. Subsequent playings indicated that the sound was OK. It would seem that on the first playing only BS Player has the notion of sound set as zero, and resets the default sound as zero. . So the problem is solved.
Old 13th June 2018
BS.Player Newbie

jack martin is on a distinguished road
Default Audio is not working

We have received certain problems from the users reporting that the a audio is not working

Tags
audio, not working, working