View Single Post
Old 11th December 2011
BS.player Regular User

ZenicaNJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
1. if ffdshow is system installed, then the menus above can be accessed through START-> programs -> ffdshow -> video (audio) configuration.
2. BSPlayer have also codec management, you can find it through rightclick -> options -> preferences -> filter management. If ffdshow it's not loaded when playing, then it's not a prefered decoder, you can add it into filter management window. Or just reinstall ffdshow.
Same thing for Haali media splitter.

By the way, do you run Windows seven ?
I tried going to Start, then Programs to look for ffdshow but it was not found. So I also did a system search and Windows found this [C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\BSplayer].

I am using...and no laughing or snickering please! Windows Vista. I did try Windows 7 a few months ago but it completely hosed that laptop half way through the "upgrade". I'm not adventurous enough to try it again.

I opened BS.Player, then Menu>Options>Preferences>Filter Management>Filter Manager and I can see ffdshow listed, twice. Under the Filter Priority tab there was nothing so I tried adding the ffdshow audio and video codec but the audio one caused BS.Player to generate an access violation error.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20