View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2019
BS.Player Newbie

talkIRC is on a distinguished road
Angry

well, after all these years of waiting, i'm moving everyone i know to another player, saying "it's comming" for 6 years is bullshit, claiming it's because your "rebuilding" it from the ground up is bullshit, it doesn't take 6 years to make a "AAA" rated game, hell i've seen many programs live in die in 6 years time, more less an "update" or "totally new"

tell the truth, BS player is DEAD, THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER VERSION.

don't waste our time telling us how "it's comming" it's been coming for over 6 years now, it's dead, and what really killed it was failure to update codec support, didn't need anything other then that to stay a viable player that dedicated users of 10+ years would have kept using.

for the last few years BS player is playing less and less new digital content because of failure to support new codec's, so i likewise will have to bid this once awesome software a fond good-bye because it's DEAD.

do not reply to this or any other comments with "it's coming" because that's a bullshit story we've been hearing from you for 6 damn years or more.

good bye BS player, you where once the best player there ever was, but now your just digital dust that needs to be wiped away (damn sad day for me today, forced to hit the uninstall button because some lazy people can't do anything but take money for something that's not worth it anymore.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20