Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th November 2009
BS.player Regular User

Obi-Wan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Add to queue

I want to add files directly to the BS.Player queue directly from Windows context menu when I right-mouse click on a media file. I know I have to change the settings of the media file types in Windows, but I do not know exactly what is the BS.Player specific command I need to "add to queue".

When installing the BS.Player came from and all set right, but later, when I have installed other programs, it has been misconfigured, and I need to reconfigure it manually.

Example
:
The command line to Play files is: c:\program files\webteh\bsplayer\bsplayer.exe %1

What attribute I put in the command line to "add to queue"?.
Old 30th November 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I didn't test now, but I think it was and probably is:
C:\program files\webteh\bsplayer\bsplayer.exe "%L" -ADD
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 30th November 2009
BS.player Regular User

Exclamation

No, didn't work exactly, it play directly the media file, but I want to add to queue to play later.
Old 30th November 2009
BS.Player Master

Will check further.
What version/build are you presently using?

By the way: do you use the options
Enqueue as default action respectively Enable Windows explorer context menu as available under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > General > File types ?
(bottom-right corner of the window)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 30th November 2009
BS.player Regular User

I have using the latest version, 2.50 build 1017.

Ok, but I don't want that Enqueue be the default action, Play is the default action and I want to remain it, I want to appear in the explorer context menu (rightclick) this option (add to queue), I will usually dobe click on the file to play, but other times will select several files to add to the queue, without have to open the player manually, and play them later.
Old 30th November 2009
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
...I don't want that Enqueue be the default action, Play is the default action and I want to remain it, I want to appear in the explorer context menu (rightclick) this option (add to queue) ...
So, what about the option I also mentioned Enable Windows explorer context menu ? Did you select that ?
Old 30th November 2009
BS.Player Master

Confirm the correct instruction indeed is C:\program files\webteh\bsplayer\bsplayer.exe "%L" -ADD

(Dutch WinXP SP3)

(P.S.: Please note that the instruction for play is
C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSPlayer\bsplayer.exe "%L"
and not
C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSPlayer\bsplayer.exe "%1")
Old 30th November 2009
BS.player Regular User

Thumbs up

Ok, now it works, problem solved. :D

Before did not works it because, despite being well the command line: "%L" -ADD, I neither had set the option "Use DDE" nor DDE fields filled.

Thank you very much to all who have helped me.
Old 1st December 2009
BS.Player Master

Tags
add, queue