Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

zee is on a distinguished road
Default how to solve "an error occured in the application"?

hello there. I did just download the free version of BSPlayer, and as soon as I try to open any mp3 file I get an error: "an error occured in the application".

i also could not open any file with windows media, i got the same sort of message. i tried to download some sound codecs (actually, bsplayer did ask for additional ones automatically) and tried changing the sound options but still does not work. does any one have an idea how i can solve this problem? many thanks in advance!!!

zee
Old 18th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

enosrasun is on a distinguished road

unistall ffd show or k-lite ,and every video,audio codec from your pc,because bsplayer will crash
Old 18th January 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Disregard enosrasun's reply: you will be getting more problems if you uninstall each and every video and audio codec and/or filter on your system!
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
solve