Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Maxinjo is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Everlasting problem with ffdshow (no sound in side/back speakers)

A got through every bit of this forum trying to find solution but no success..
Now I have Windows 7.
When I had XP, sound/voices will always be on ALL speakers (under "mixer" in ffdshow always is selected 5 channels).
Now in Win 7, every movie I play, voice/sound is always on front 3 speakers, on back/side speakers, sound/voice is so so so quiet that is like no sound at all..
Under codecs in ffdshow I tryed to disable ac3(not to use liba52 or libavcodes) but then I got no sound at all.
Same thing happens when I install AC3filter, no mather what setting I chose in output (3/2/1+SW) sound/voice is the same..

I remember when I had Xp, when I change output speaker configuration, from 2,0 stereo to 5,1, I imidiatly got sound/voice to all speakers) I dont know where is THE problem...

And yes, under win 7 speaker configuration, it is selected 5,1 and when I test it, I have sound on every speaker...

HELP ME!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noname.jpg (64.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 16th February 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

I don't have 5.1 to test. Could you go to "custom matrix" and replace any +value with +1 and any - value with -1 ?
Old 2nd March 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Maxinjo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
I don't have 5.1 to test. Could you go to "custom matrix" and replace any +value with +1 and any - value with -1 ?
Thank you very much m8! First I changed some values (that was positioned diagonaly) with -1 but nothing then I changed all values 0 with -1 in every box and now works, now I have voice in every speaker!

Thank you very much!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noname.jpg (69.5 KB, 8 views)

Tags
everlasting, ffdshow, side or back, sound, speakers