Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th March 2012
BS.Player Newbie

mimo55 is on a distinguished road
Default Slow Speak

When playing a video with BSPlayer, can I play it at a slower speed yet at the same pitch? Do I need to adjust some audio settings somewhere?

I'm trying to copy out the words from a documentary that I play with my BSPlayer, but unfortunately I cannot type as fast as some can talk. Playing the video at a slower speed is great and very handy, but the narrator's voice sounds really creepy and is quite disturbing to listen to! I was just wondering whether I can restore his voice to the original "highness" but adjusting some settings.

Because I am constantly adjusting the speed in movies. Conversations too fast that I would like hear too slow. How to make for that the words don't distorted when the voice is very slow (aproximately in -50% the normal speed). Thanks.

Last edited by mimo55; 11th March 2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 11th March 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

The opposite of http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-ta...html#post55291 but same solution.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
slow, speak