Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th September 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Ninouchte is on a distinguished road
Default Save a video file with subtitles.

Hi there! I'm actually french and working on french subtitles for original movies versions.
I was working with windows movie maker until i found out about BS player.
The think is, I have incrusted the subtitles in the file but, how I can save the all of it?

Thanks for helping me! bye.

Marine.
Old 13th September 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure what exactly you want to do.
If you're talking about .srt subtitle-files and playing these with BS.Player, the only thing to do is to save the .srt file in the same folder as the movie-file and name it identical to the movie-file (except for the extension of course). You can also burn both the movie-file and .srt-file to a (data) CD/DVD. Example: MyMovie.avi respectively MyMovie.srt .
When playing the movie BS.Player will automatically detect and display the subtitle.

However, if your talking about embedding or "hard-burning" the sub with the movie-file; such a job isn't one of the features of BS.Player. There are several ways to achieve that. Just google for it.
Some links:
http://forum.bsplayer.com/subtitles/...html#post41859
http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-s...html#post40990
http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-ta...html#post34443
New Avi2DVD guide added! - AfterDawn
(Note 'New' meanwhile is rather old already. This is an old google result. I'm sure a new google-search would come up with more up-to-date results; also in French.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
file, save, subtitles, video