Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th May 2012
BS.Player Newbie

MMetsoja is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with dual audio

I am a avid watcher of japanese movies and I like to watch them in their original language.
I have movies with dual audio but BS Player does not let me change the language track via Menu -> Audio -> as it used to when I was using my old computer with Windows XP, now I have Windows 7.
I tried to install different versions (older and newer) of BS Player, but still nothing. I remember that on my old computer it was very easy to change language tracks. Now the option for Language tracks is not clickable.

Can anyone tell me or explain how can I get this option back?
I also have tried changing it by changing playlist preferences but it does not help.
Old 14th May 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Version/build of BS.Player?
Type of video files?
When you installed BS.Player, did you allow it to also 'internally' install its preferred codecs/filters. ('internally' meaning for use by BS.Player only and not interfering with your systems'codecs/filters).
Installed any codec (packs)? DivX6+?
Which decoders/filters does BS.Player actually use for playback?
To find out (with video-file loaded!!): rightclick > Options > Filters > Advanced
Clicking on Source and the small +-signs in front of the codecs/filters shown reveals further info and access.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
audio, dual