Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   Answered And Solved Questions (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   subtitle problem in hebrew. (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=36149)

yoyo 21st March 2016 02:31 AM

subtitle problem in hebrew.

Hello there dear furmshelpers, for some reason i can't read the Hebrew subs. I tried to REINSTALL and find different subtitle and its still look like bios alfa beta.

it was working really good befre reinstall my windows.. any suggestions? :confused:
and sorry for posting it here...in the subtitile-forum noboday answer:zip::zip:
ty for the help:rolleyes:

adicoto 21st March 2016 08:13 AM

In control panel you must fiind a "regional settings" option. I can't recall exactly where is under win7.
There you must select the hebrew support, also on non-unicode programs. Save the changes and restart.
Options -> preferences -> subtitles -> font and here select as the script "hebrew"
Now should work.

eyasso 24th September 2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 83965)
In control panel you must fiind a "regional settings" option. I can't recall exactly where is under win7.
There you must select the hebrew support, also on non-unicode programs. Save the changes and restart.
Options -> preferences -> subtitles -> font and here select as the script "hebrew"
Now should work.

Hi,

"Hebrew" is already selected but i still don't see Hebrew fonts.

Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks.

wsni.ir 22nd January 2018 04:16 PM

Have a subtitle problem? Read this first

Submitted by slightlyoffbeat on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 11:15 DivX Connected
This thread is designed to help you figure out and solve your problem with subtitles.

Officially supported subtitle types:

.srt files and divx subtitles (XSUB)

Note: You can insert DivX subtitles if you name the subtitle file the same as your video and have them in the same folder, and then add your video to the DivX Plus Converter.

How to associate your .srt file with your video file:

You can do this by either naming the .srt file to have the same name as the divx file you would like to associate it with. For example, if your video file is myvideo.divx, then your .srt file would need to be called: myvideo.srt

You can also associate .srt files with your video files by editing the metadata on the server. To do this, navigate to the video tab on your server, and find the video you would like to edit. Select it, and press the 'edit metadata' button on the bottom right. From here you can go to the bottom of the screen that pops up and choose your 'External Subtitle" that you would like to associate with this file.

How to display the subtitle on your TV screen.

If your file has XSUBs or a .srt file associated with it, you can choose to display subtitles by pressing the 'subtitle' button on your remote after playback has started. Pressing this button again will turn off the subtitles.

How can I display my SUB/IDX subtitles?

SUB/IDX subtitles are not supported out of the box, however DivX Labs has a great tool that can solve this problem. Try using DivXMuxGUI to mux those files together with your video file. The result will be a DivX file with XSUBs. You can check out DivXMuxGUI here.

Subtitles with foriegn characters are not displaying.

The PC may not have the international true type fonts installed on it. Usually a PC with MS Office would have these, but there are other ways to install them.

Sometimes foreign characters display improperly because they are not saved in the proper unicode format known as UTF-8.

If your subtitles contain foreign characters and are in an .srt file, you may be able to fix the display problem by following the steps below:

1. Open your .srt file in the NotePad application.
2. Go to the "File" drop-down menu and select "Save As...".
3. Your file name and file type will remain the same. However, under the Encoding section of this window, select the "UTF-8" option from the drop-down menu.
4. Click "Save" to keep your changes.

So you've read all this and you still can't figure out why your subtitles won't play!

If this is the case, then we would like to take a look at the file to try and figure out what the problem is. If you would like to send us a file, please do the following:

1. Check to see if the file plays back with subtitles in DivX Player. You can choose subtitles in DivX Player by right clicking on the player, and navigating to 'subtitles'.
2. Send the file to our ftp server. Please put it in a uniquely named folder before dropping it in (and let us know what the name of that folder is).

kian007 30th January 2018 02:06 PM

skin

good
but I need the same one #256636 color
even i need to have one for android with 16:9