Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BS.Player Skins and Skinning

BS.Player Skins and Skinning Comments on skins, new ideas, skinmaker, skinmaker documentation, or anything else concerning BS.Player skins

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

BezantSoft is on a distinguished road
Question Skinning Androids?

BS.Player has been my favorite Android player since I first found it. I have the free version on my 3 hand-helds (HTC Eris, Moto Droid OG, and Droid Bionic) and it's going on my Nook Tablet as soon as I get the NT rooted (real soon now). And I'll likely buy an Pro version when I finish building my wife's new Nook for Christmas.
When I finally discovered that BSPlayer has been on the desktop for a long time, I was thrilled, especially when I found the skins and skinning program.

So, I have a question, is there a comparable skinning ability for the Android phones & tablets? Can a PC skin be ported to the Droids?

Thanks,
BezantSoft
Old 15th December 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezantSoft View Post
... So, I have a question, is there a comparable skinning ability for the Android phones & tablets? Can a PC skin be ported to the Droids? ...
I'm afraid not really (at present) and also there is no possibility to port BS.Player's PC skins to Android version, but did you know that Android version already comes with four "themes"?
To select: tap menu > Preferences > User interface > User interface ... select theme.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 26th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

BezantSoft is on a distinguished road
Cool I was afraid of that . . .

Skinning the easy way would have been great, alas.

So I'll have to just use the provided Droid skins and take a good look at the PC skins.

Tnx for the help.

BezantSoft

Tags
androids, skinning