Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th November 2012
BS.Player Newbie

ry71984 is on a distinguished road
Default Some suggestions to make this the best media player ever!

Hi, I love this media player for almost everything, LAN playback, playlist support, hardware decoding etc. but I have seen a few features on other video players that I would love to see on this, is there a forum for suggesting these? If not here is some that I would love to see implemented.

-Select Multiple files at a time. Letting you not add just a whole folder but select files in a folder without doing each selection and adding to a playlist seperately.

- A-to-B video repeat. Letting you play a long video over and over but just a clip of the whole video without editing it.

If I were to get these I would be forever grateful considering there isn't any other media players that compete with this player. I'm a pro user. Paid in full and proud to support it for quite awhile.
Old 8th November 2012
BS.Player Newbie

jarekjd is on a distinguished road

1) contant period of seeking forward and backward - this very practical and simple to implement - best with gesture like so far (could be configurable)

2) display time elapsed for the movie with small font in the screen corner (customizable)
Old 10th November 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Useful option to be introduced

The following message was sent to me by pm by a Romanian BSPlayer fan Remus65:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remus65
It would be nice to have the following option: "Always show player controller until touch screen again" (do not auto hide controller). This is useful for audio files. Daroon Player has this option for example.
@Remus65: Please don't use pm's to moderators to send suggestions, but instead post your contributions in the forum!
(The moderators of this forum are independent fellow-BSPlayer-users and no developpers.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 11th November 2012
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Same message here ;)

Tags
expanding, make, media, player, suggestion, suggestions