Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th April 2013
BS.Player Newbie

zreptil is on a distinguished road
Default BSPlayer Intent

hi,

i am developing an app that connects mediaservers with mediaplayers. When it calls a local player on the own device, it tries to set the replay position at startup and tries to get the replay position when replay ends.

is it possible to give bsplayer the replay-position when called via intent and to retrieve the current position when the app is finished? Is there an API i can use to give information to BSPlayer when called?
Old 17th April 2013
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

API is not available at the moment.
Old 17th April 2013
BS.Player Newbie

zreptil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
API is not available at the moment.
I am very sorry to hear this :( Are there plans to have an API in future? I am looking for the perfect tool to play Videos on my smartphone or tablet. "perfect" means for me that i can give it informations such as title of video, position to start and that i can get the current position when the rendering app is finished.

i will implement support of every player i know and where i can get informations of how to set and get these parameters. but it is very hard to get this information ^^ so i hope for support from the builders of mediarenderingsoftware.

Tags
intent