Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2013
BS.Player Newbie

slave1974 is on a distinguished road
Default error connecting to share

BSPlayer finds both NAS and Laptop, identifying them with the correct IPs. Lists the top folders on each device OK. But will not list the subfolders & files - get the "Error connecting to share" when the attempt is made.
Old 11th July 2013
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Could it be that password is incorrect?
Old 14th July 2013
BS.Player Newbie

tuberlook is on a distinguished road
Default Same problem

I have a Netgear readynas BS player scans and finds the ip address, when finished I can see the list of shares but when I go to open one it says "error connecting to share" ?
If i use the default network app that comes with jelly bean it can access all sub folders as can ES explorer.
Any Ideas ? I hear so many good things about this player I would hate to bin it for such a small issue.
Old 27th July 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Jacksmyname is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuberlook View Post
I have a Netgear readynas BS player scans and finds the ip address, when finished I can see the list of shares but when I go to open one it says "error connecting to share" ?
If i use the default network app that comes with jelly bean it can access all sub folders as can ES explorer.
Any Ideas ? I hear so many good things about this player I would hate to bin it for such a small issue.
Hi all, new member here. I'm having the same problem. Last night I did a factory reset.
I've done nothing different. Never had a problem with BS Player, it has always performed perfectly. Running the player on a rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, wifi only, ICS 4.0.4.
Before I did the reset I was still using the previous version of the player; I hadn't as yet updated to the current version.
The ONLY thing different is the current version of the player.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Tags
connecting, share