Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

natygraf is on a distinguished road
Default The cooler turns on

Hi

I have the free version of Bsplayer. When I use it, my notebook cooler goes crazy. I use XP and it happens only when the Bsplayer is opened. What could be the problem?

Thank you!
Old 15th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Neznajka is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by natygraf View Post
Hi

I have the free version of Bsplayer. When I use it, my notebook cooler goes crazy. I use XP and it happens only when the Bsplayer is opened. What could be the problem?

Thank you!
as you have notebook you may take it from the desk to watch movie then you put it on your neas and close the ventilation hole. that leads to warming up proccessor and cooler start to work on 100%. that may be the most popular reason for notebook users.

suggestion don't close ventilation hole to notebook or he may crush my freand got practice on that. and his processor burned out from temperature while watched movie.
Old 16th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

natygraf is on a distinguished road

It has nothing to do with the ventilation. I put the notebook on a base that has cooler too. The cooler goes on only when I open the Bsplayer.
Old 17th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Neznajka is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by natygraf View Post
It has nothing to do with the ventilation. I put the notebook on a base that has cooler too. The cooler goes on only when I open the Bsplayer.
then you at least need to say your videocard. or notebook model = ], I'm not sure but it may be the deal. (codec pack driver packages and other things is nesecary to) if it is realy bug for BS player. beacuse I haven't bug on my notebook. and none of notebooks I had seen.

Tags
cooler, turns