Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th February 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Snake.Bite is on a distinguished road
Default Bugs i found in BS.Player over time

Hello everybody...
I've decided to make this thread as I've found some weird issues with BS.Player over the time I've been using it, so here it is

1) (Old) Keyboard shotcut for cycle video streams doesn't work, as described in my thread http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-report...esnt-work.html

2) (New?) Stay on top issue. When the player is in always on top mode, there is an issue with any other window maximalised. When I minimise that maximised window, and restore it again (by simply clicking on it on taskbar), the BS.Player window gets hidden. After minimising and maximising the window again, the BS.Player window is shown again (or by clicking on BS.Player on taskbar - the player sometimes shows and stays on top) Problem gets really annoying when more maximised windows are present. BS.Player doesn't show at all in that case.
Here is a video on youtube showing the problem:
(Watch in HD to see the cursor better)
The problem gets fixed by letting BS Player to have two separate taskbar windows or by pinning the player to taskbar (sometimes), but breaks at random time/maximised window count again :(
It's not due to the FDM's Dropoff Box, I've tried that ;)

3) (Old) Weird behavior when "remember video settings" is on... When playing file in movie mode, and next file in playlist is remembered to run in window, fliping to that window produces odd behavior (see youtube video). Problem is present even by just opening that next movie, it doesn't have to be in playlist.
It seems that video resolution is remembered from first file, but window size from the next one. When maximalised (movie mode), top of the window is stuck, but the window is resized to screen resolution. Resizing the window (OnResize event I think) recalculates the position and size and fixes the problem (For that file only. On next, the problem occurs again).
Video:
All problems are present in BS.Player 2.57.1049, running on Windows 7 proffesional.

I'm sorry to bother all of you if this issues were discussed/solved before, but I didn't find topic related to it. In that case, could someone please link those topics here in reply? Thanks

And thanks for any reply on any of these issues I've been experiencing (It took me a while to make this post ).

Last edited by Snake.Bite; 17th February 2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Tags
found, time