Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2004
BS.player Regular User

MRAc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bugs in 809

1) If I try to open .vob file - video opens in separate Active Movie window - in previous releases it was OK.
2) Strings "Fast rewind" and "Fast forward" don't translating in Right-click Menu from language file - it always in English (this bug was in previous releases and was fixed in 807.. now it is here again)
3) When installing and choosing Russian language in install programm after that BSPlayer running in English.

P.S.: Sorry 4 my bad English.. I'm Russian :)
Old 23rd June 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bugs in 809

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRAc
Strings "Fast rewind" and "Fast forward" don't translating in Right-click Menu from language file - it always in English (this bug was in previous releases and was fixed in 807.. now it is here again)
That's probably caused by the fact that though you did translate these two texts under [Strings] and [Actions], you did not under [Menu] (items 88 & 89); check your language file against the English version and you will see.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 24th June 2004
BS.player Regular User

Kordo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BSPeter,

I have just realised that my fast rewind is not working on the last few skins I created. Using the Englsih.lng file I have tried:

Btn12=rewind,333,132,0,106;$lang.Actions.107
Btn12=rewind,333,132,0,106;$lang.Strings.50

Using Fast Forward seems fine:

Btn10=forward,383,132,0,105;$lang.Actions.106
Btn10=forward,383,132,0,105;$lang.Strings.49

Clicking on rewind the player jumps forward 1/4 of the way and then starts rewinding. This also happens if you right click and use the menu or press Ctrl & F6.

Am I missing something?

Version 809, XP SP1.
Old 24th June 2004
BS.player Regular User

Kordo is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I did a little test.

I uninstall BSplayer 809 and went back to 808. Loaded my new skins and opened a DivX file. Moved it to half way and press fast rewind. No problem. Updated it with 809 and did the same thing. Seek bar would jump forward 1/4 and then rewind, must be a bug or the 809 patch I have.

Looks like Btn12=rewind,333,132,0,106;$lang.Actions.107 is OK.
Old 24th June 2004
BS.player Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Quote:
Strings "Fast rewind" and "Fast forward" don't translating in Right-click Menu from language file - it always in English (this bug was in previous releases and was fixed in 807.. now it is here again)
That's probably caused by the fact that though you did translate these two texts under [Strings] and [Actions], you did not under [Menu] (items 88 & 89); check your language file against the English version and you will see.
Sorry. Really 88 & 89 Strings wasn't in my translation. Fixed. But maybe you don't wrote this changings in comments (in English lang file) because in other translations this strings aren't present
Old 24th June 2004
BS.player Regular User

Quote:
1) If I try to open .vob file - video opens in separate Active Movie window - in previous releases it was OK.
Also it becomes with .m2v (also mpeg2-file) and MP42 (MPEG4 v2).
But not allways!!!!
When opening m2v-file in first opened BSPlayer - it says: Unknown file format (). When pressing OK, it runs videoclip in separate Active Movie window. :( Then I open another one BSPlayer - and it plays OK!!!!!
If overlay is free - bug, if overlay using another application - BSPlayer works fine
Old 24th June 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry. Really 88 & 89 Strings wasn't in my translation. Fixed. But maybe you don't wrote this changings in comments (in English lang file) because in other translations this strings aren't present
Please do not confuse me with bst. He is BSPlayer's creator. I'm just a fellow-user of BSPlayer and as I have been providing the Dutch language file for all builds of BSPlayer since version 0.84 (April 2002), I'm also a fellow-translator to you.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 25th June 2004
BS.player Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Quote:
Please do not confuse me with bst. He is BSPlayer's creator. I'm just a fellow-user of BSPlayer and as I have been providing the Dutch language file for all builds of BSPlayer since version 0.84 (April 2002), I'm also a fellow-translator to you.
Ow :) I think you are a co-autor of BSPlayer, because there are many answers in this forum written by you :)
Old 28th June 2004
Administrator
BS.Player Power User

Mat2000 will become famous soon enough

We will look.

Tags