Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th May 2006
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road
Default You cannot make another search so soon after your last

Seems the bug is still in here. And we lost some posts from last 3 days.
Old 14th May 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I haven't had such forum-error tonight yet. And about the missing posts? I assume you refer to the earlier posts by you and Tizio and myself concerning this error? I don't need to see them back again as they have no added value to the other BSPlayer-users (which most probably have never seen those posts anyhow).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 14th May 2006
BS.Player Master

From what I recall, there were many answers in some topics, the one about RMVB files, the one about WMV files, I've posted about buffering WMV files. And those are some of them. It may be more than that (I am sure there are more). Usually I don't shout into the desert just to hear my voice.
Old 14th May 2006
BS.Player Master

You're entirely correct. Indeed a number of regular posts have gone (and not only those referring to the problems of the forum). I seem to have missed that at first instance. Sorry about that!

(Yet, I haven't had any forum error so far.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 14th May 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

I quote adicoto

(and last BSPeter's post :) )
Old 15th May 2006
BS.Player Master

Seems that all posts (and new users) of May 13th are gone. So most probably a May-12 back-up of the forum was used to get it back on its feet?
Old 15th May 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Probably..
I hope that the bugs are fixed now.. :roll:
Old 17th May 2006
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Seems that all posts (and new users) of May 13th are gone. So most probably a May-12 back-up of the forum was used to get it back on its feet?
I've just checked a bit further and I've now reached the conclusion that not only all posts of May 13 are missing, but also those of May 12
Old 4th June 2006
BS.Player Master

This message gets more and more annoying every day.
Old 4th June 2006
BS.Player Master

No problem here.
:?

Tags
make, search