Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd June 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Tsutomu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default more screen resolutions

Well, the way I see it, BSPlayer only supports up to 1280x1024 screen res.
What happens if someone has a 19" monitor, with a 1940x1420 screen res, and wants to watch a movie ? I tell you what happens. You end up watching it through a magnifying glass. I'd like to see support for more screen resolutions (even 1600x1200 will do). Sure, there's such a thing as Custom Pan-scan, but that's not much help.
Old 23rd June 2003
BS.Player Power User

trodas is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking about resolutions - does not the widow get enlarged automatically to fill the whole screen using fullscreen mode???

But i agree, and futhermore, nobody wants to see 8 or 16bit resolutions, so, they should be removed from the list, at least optionaly.

Not to mention that BSplay dont remember the selected fullscreen resolution - well, it does, but dont show it into prefs at all.
A little bit confusing, at least. :roll:

Anyway, i miss an option what tell the BSplay to do NOT scale the video into fullscreenmode into any way, just center it.
This will greatly help to improve a playback quality - just switch to resolution, what the movie have (most are 640 pixels wide) and then dont scale a thing = you get a beautifull picture, at least if your resolution feature doublescan to eliminate the microlines.
More infos there:
http://jlx.host.sk/doublescan/

Tags
resolutions, screen