Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th June 2015
BS.Player Newbie

svetilkar is an unknown quantity at this point
Post playlist upgrade

My child like to watch music videos & cartoons on you tube. But lately there are too much commercial there, so I grab some videos on HDD. Now we watch videos in bs player. But there is no picture preview in playlist like in youtube.

It would be great to have option to customize playlist, so that I could see instead of video filename; picture from xy frame, or automatically from picture with same filename as video in same folder. And customizable size of preiew picture and videofile name on/off switch.

So that I could customize bs player to be similar to youtube.
Old 20th June 2015
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Maybe Media Library instead of playlist may help. In preferences -> media library, check the "generate thumbnail"option.

Tags
playlist, upgrade