Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th November 2018
BS.Player Newbie

RCSP is on a distinguished road
Default Feature Requests

Clicking MENU and trying to change the playback rate takes FOREVER. I am watching a video of myself riding my motorcycle over a log. I want to speed up the video until I appear in the frame, then slow it to 10% of normal. Then as soon as I am over the log I want to watch it again. Going over the log takes maybe 3 seconds at normal speed. So if I slow the video down to 10% it takes forever until I appear in the frame. Need a hotkey to change the speed to whatever speed I like, then a hotkey to return to normal speed. Then I'd like to rewind back 3 seconds, not 10 seconds. The interval has to be adjustable, how about ALT 1 is plus 1 seconds and ALT SHIFT 1 is minus 1 second, then have ALT 1-9. Is there a toolbar with buttons available for speed and advancing or rewinding? Using the menu takes forever, it's horrible.

Is there an easy way to save a portion of a video?

I could go on for an hour I have a ton of suggestions :)
Old 20th November 2018
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Options -> preferences -> general -> bottom right you have seconds to jump. Feel free to input any number of seconds that suits you.

F5, F6 and shift+F5 / Shift+F6 can also help you.
When playing a video at an alterate speed, if you stop and restart video, playback speed restore to normal

Tags
feature, requests