Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 8th February 2005
BS.player Regular User

chavlji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default controlin BS with EXE switches (parameters)

Does BS Player know any exe switches or parameters and where can i find list of them?

I mean on switches for controling app ("c:\explorer.exe" /T /ROOT "d:\", "c:\winamp.exe" /NEW "MojClass", "c:\BSPlayer.exe" ??

Particulary I need it to load subtitles.sub into BSPlayer from my Delphi program.
Old 8th February 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

If your .sub-titles are text-based MicroDvD subtitles, BSPlayer will play these automatically (unless switched off under Options > Preferences > Subtitles) if they have the same name as your video-file. Further read items 8 and 9 of my Help2Help-post (click on link at bottom)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 8th February 2005
BS.player Regular User

Im sorry! I have just didnt realise there is a SDK map in BS dir! :lol: :lol:

Theres a lot of nice stuff is in bsp.h Amoung them there is also "#define BSP_LoadSub 0x10109".

Very nice job boys. I see program is well prepared for plugins...
Old 8th February 2005
BS.Player Master

Perhaps also read item [(d) "Girder / WinLIRC"] towards the end of my Help2Help-post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 8th February 2005
BS.player Regular User

How do you know I need it for Girder (because I do :lol: )?

I also know how to manage API messages through Delphi's code 8) so you can't be so sure about Girder.
Well about this time,... lucky guess

But yes. Since girder has not record any messages beeing sent to BSPlayer while I was pressing buttons I thought it cant handle user messages.
Old 8th February 2005
BS.Player Master

You could find plenty of posts in this forum using Search with "Girder" as keyword!

Tags
controlin, exe, parameters, switches