Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10th January 2010
BS.Player Newbie

twistedtwig is on a distinguished road
Default BS Player will not download podcasts

Hi all,

I have just installed BS Player and seeing if its right for me. I am running on Windows server 2008 (for the time being) X64. It plays music just fine, if I have a podcast that is already downloaded it plays that.

I have added 8 feeds to my podcast list and they retrieve the info about them. When I right click a file and select download it says downloading podcast info, creates a 0k file but never gets any further.

Do I have a setting wrong, could it be the server environment blocking it? I tried turning the firewall off to test that but made no difference. I have had a look in the event logs and do not see anything there.

Thanks

Tags
download, player, podcasts