Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th October 2003
BS.Guest

Default mp3s in full screen!!

hi ppl

is it possible to listen to an mp3 in bsplayer? im using desktop mode for a video, but on the playlist is some mp3 songs. when the video finishes, the screen goes all black (i can move the mouse) and the music starts playing. since i cant see anything i have to rightclick and exit. is there any way of playing mp3s without it going into full screen?
thanks
Old 28th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

9812713 is an unknown quantity at this point

you could just make seperate play lists for your Videos and your MP3's .... Or you could switch from fullscreen mode to window by hitting the "f" key .. that toggles Fullscreen mode... Either case, you should consider doing 2 seperate playlists.

I hope this helps

~9812713~
Old 29th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

lop098 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the reply 9812713 :)

if i do have multiple playlists, is it possible for them to load automatically one after the other? basically, i want to run the videos and mp3s in desktop mode. however if an mp3 loads whilst in desktop mode the whole screen goes black and the song plays.
Old 30th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

9812713 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lop098

I have some bad News Bro. I created a playlist ofMusic Vids, and MP3s, and it works Fine if you run the player in Normal mode, but when you switch it to Either desktop or Full screen mode it does as you say, There does not appear to be a problem with the files, but the player had some missing code telling it to "toggle" to normal mode for an Mp3's. Lets hope that the developers can fix this minor Error. The Winamp "Visualization" plugins don't even work in the most release of bsplayer.

I would recommend WMP 7 or Higher, but WMP does not have a desktop mode, So it seems you are caught in a Net. Either Run the player in Window, or don't play at all .. Or Don't Mix Video and Audio Playlists, which makes it a pain in the a-$ .... Lets Put this on the "Wish Feature" List

Have a good day

-- wil
Old 30th October 2003
BS.Player Newbie

lop098 is an unknown quantity at this point

:( nvm. thanks for your help

Tags
full, mp3s, screen