Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st January 2004
BS.player Regular User

moocher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fliped Picture

Hello ...

I just need to know, how to turn (flip) picture in BS Player. Cause in previous versions, there was some tray icon (or green arrow - VocSub, or sort of blue sceen - DivX), with all the filters, etc., and here was "Flip Picture" option (as in all other players, or in Direct Show settings, or somewhere in player's settings, as I remember), but in current release, I haven't noticed that option, nor in BS Player settings, nor in Filters/Advanced or anywhere.

And almoust all video clips I am trying to watch is turned upside-down ...

... the other problem with BS Player is that (only) in Full-screen mode picture "lag behind" for 5 seconds, and shaking (not being smooth), but that is another problem probably for some other topic ...

So about question, do I need to install some other Direct Show (although I use the newest available), or this option in somewhere in BS Player settings, and I missed it ??

So, please, help me !!
Old 21st January 2004
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

If you use ffdshow then you find this option in its configuration. BSPlayer don't have this option. Probably this is caused by the combination ffdshow/vobsub. You may also try vobsub configuration, enable "load everytime" or something like this and it will load again. Then you van flip again picture. But you must disable BSPlayer's subtitle.
About lag, what hardware specifications do you have (CPU, memory, videocard)
Old 22nd January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

johnnyq32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flipped picture

I've got the same thing happening. I've only gotten it with .MPG files. I haven't tried anything else yet. I did a basic install and have not added any plugins or anything.
Old 23rd January 2004
BS.player Regular User

moocher is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
If you use ffdshow then you find this option in its configuration. BSPlayer don't have this option. Probably this is caused by the combination ffdshow/vobsub. You may also try vobsub configuration, enable "load everytime" or something like this and it will load again. Then you van flip again picture. But you must disable BSPlayer's subtitle.
About lag, what hardware specifications do you have (CPU, memory, videocard)

But here is the problem !!!

As I wrote in my previous post - I can't get to configuration menu. Nor from inside BSPlayer (like in previous versions from "Right-Click" --> Settings (or maybe Preferences, not sure ) --> Filters ...), nor from tray icon (which were also there in previous versions).

So, as you see, my problem is not that I wouldn't know how to flip the picture, but how to get to ffdshow configuration menu, if there is no tray icon (with any format), and in BSPlayer Filter section, I can't set anything ...

Thanks anyway
Old 24th January 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Which filters are shown when (with a movie loaded!) right-clicking and then selecting "Options" > "Filters" > "Advanced" ?
(Also click on +-signs to see underlying structure.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
fliped, picture