Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   please help me with chapters and 2 cds (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=739)

2nd January 2003 09:10 PM

please help me with chapters and 2 cds

bsplayer works great on2 cds with autorun subtitle audio ecc.....
only with chapters i have some trouble ....on the first cd all it's ok
but when I go on 2°cd and click any chapters bsplayer shows me that
I have to insert the 1° cd
I tried ......I read ... but no success ..please help me

dipri@iol.it

Quietseb 2nd January 2003 09:24 PM

As far as I can remember, this problem has never found a solution here on the forum.
seems to be a bsplayer bug.

dipri 2nd January 2003 09:32 PM

very very annoied....... :(

LordIntruder 4th January 2003 08:21 PM

And you suceeded to start the second CD when asked for?

I mean there are options in ini files to tell BSplayer, when the first CD reach the end, to popup a message asking people to insert the second CD.

It works fine on HDD but no longer when files are burned on a CD. I wonder if you get this working?

Otherwise for your chapters problem, a solution I find: put all the chapters available on all the CD and not only specific chapters for the specific CD. So when you press CTRL+V, you see the whole list of chapters and when you click on one of them that is not located on the current CD, BSPlayer ask you to load the correct CD but the problem occurs here too: when inserting the CD it doesn't work either.

But if you succeed to pass from one CD to another without problem, many people (including me) are interested to know how you do this. ;)

Movieman 8th January 2003 01:38 PM

I have the same problem

I have the same problem.
When I choose a chapter from another disk or the previous part of the movie ends, the BSplayer asks to incert the next CD. When I do that the CD-ROM starts reading the CD and gives a blue screen with "Can't find CD" message. If I press and hold down the SHIFT key while incerting the CD (hold the SHIFT till the CD finishes spinning in the drive), the CD-ROM autoread option is disabled and the error message doesn't appear. Is it the only way to avoid this error?

bst 10th January 2003 09:06 AM

I'll look into this.

Matimott 10th January 2003 09:25 AM

I've never had this error with the 488 build...

Matimott

Sonickydon 23rd January 2003 01:25 AM

I think that you'd better post the entire bsi file so someone might help though i guess it's something wrong with the chapters timing + "starttime=" value in your bsi..

for the rest of you guys, use the same file name for all the bsi's in your cd's and you wont have a problem anymore.... at least i never had. :D

Quietseb 23rd January 2003 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonickydon
for the rest of you guys, use the same file name for all the bsi's in your cd's and you wont have a problem anymore.... at least i never had. :D

That was a damn good idea :D
Thank you so much, changing CD works that way