Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Newbie

mdcollins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Purchasing help

I was hoping someone could tell me how long it takes to get the license or download instructions once you purchase BSPlayer Pro. I received confirmation of the purchase from worldpay 3 days ago. I then followed up by several email but no response from either worldpay or webteh. I just want to get the free version and it its mandatory popup add software off my machine as soon as possible but continue using the way cool BSPlayer.

Any help or direction in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Take a look at this post:
http://www.bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9295

Brain is a BSplayer team member and explained that since they received frudolent transactions the payments checks take some time...
If you'll go the the 2nd page of thet thread you'll see an Ico-man message with this link:
http://www.bsplayer.org/en/contact_us/

There you'll be able to contact BSplayer administrators and you'll be able to fix this issue.
If you'll not receive an answer or have still problems, then post here again
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Also take a look at this post:
http://www.bsplayer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8017
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Maybe also check my Help2Help-post, item "(f) Where to buy BSPlayer Pro; How to register it?; Support?".
You can find this item near to the bottom of my post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Maybe also check my Help2Help-post, item "(f) Where to buy BSPlayer Pro; How to register it?; Support?".
You can find this item near to the bottom of my post.
Thanks, but I might be missing something. the Help2Help, how does it apply to my question. I didn't see anything in there. Other than what I had already done. I sent at least two emails and at least request through the webform. I have only received confirmation of the purchase from worldpay and nothing from webteh.com. I really don't have a problem waiting if they were clear up front of the delay and why.

One would assume that when they had worldpay put this in the email you could expect a response in a day or two.

"If you have any questions about your order (including refunds, delivery status, wanting to cancel your order), please email Webteh, d.o.o. at: info@webteh.com, with the transaction details listed above."

Thanks, guess I will just have to wait until they can get to me.

Thanks again
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdcollins
One would assume that when they had worldpay put this in the email you could expect a response in a day or two.
From the other posts that Tizio already referred you to, you will have noticed that there can be delays at some times (mostly probably caused by the enormous amount of spammail going around in the world right now and also by silly imperfections in the information for which they must rely on their bank). That being said, I'm quite sure, that your post will get the attention of BSPlayer's team (most likely BSPlayer's newest team member ico-man, who frequently visits the forum).
Just be patient a little while (I understand we only just arrived at day three right now).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road
Default Purchasing BS.Player PRO

In order to purchase BS.Player PRO, please follow these steps:

1) fill in CORRECTLY your data here:
http://www.bsplayer.org/en/bs.player...?cmd=enterdata

2) click on the "Order preview" button

3) click on the "Continue" button, which will transfer you to the Worldpay site.

4) after completing filing in forms CORRECTLY in Worldpay, you will receive e-mail from us, stating:

Your order was sent to Webteh for clearance. Please allow 1-2 working days for confirmation of purchase.

For any assistance please contact sales@bsplayer.com

5) Wait 1-2 WORKING days for verification of transaction (ie. if you order on Friday you may get license key the same day, or on Monday)

6) If the transaction is valid, you will receive your license key to the e-mail you stated at the purchase in the time interval mentioned above.

7) E-mail containing license key and registration info will look like this:

Thank you for registering and supporting BSplayer Pro.

You can download BSplayer Pro at user page: http://www.bsplayer.com/en/user/?cmd=showloginform

Username: bsplayerprouser@email.com
Password: xxxxxxxxxx

Registered User Name: xxxxx xxxxxxx
Registration code(s):
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please save this information and keep it safe.

To enter registration code:
1. Open BSplayer Pro
2. Go to About dialog (F1 by default) and press 'R' key.
3. Enter your user name and registration code exactly as you see it here (in email).

Note: You must enter your user name and registration code above.
If you don't Pro features will be disabled!

8) click on the link provided in this email:
(http://www.bsplayer.com/en/user/?cmd=showloginform)
and enter e-mail used for purchase and the password supplied in above e-mail.

9) Click on the button "Get BS.Player PRO" and select desired version. Click on the button "Download" and download will start.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bsplayerpropurchase_185.jpg (46.0 KB, 3687 views)
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

@mdcollins: You made a purchase at 9 Oct 2006 22:14:47 GMT(Worldpay data) )and we sent you your registration data and charged you for the license on 11 Oct 2006 09:27:41 GMT. (less than 2 full days)

Is your e-mail working?

We re-sent the license key today. Hope you got it.
You can always change your e-mail in "Change user data" http://www.bsplayer.com/en/user/?cmd=showloginform

Otherwise, the contact form for all technical problems for registered users, purchase informations and so on still is:

http://www.bsplayer.org/en/contact_us/
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Yes, I received it Fri Oct 13 03:37:45 2006. Thank you.
The order was confirmed by worldpay on Mon Oct 09 17:18:31 2006.
I never recieve before now any indication of the transaction from webteh until today.

What was described that should happen was very different that what did happen. I do appreciate getting the registration. But examin the facts.

1. Webteh has been known to be slow, as pointed out by others in response to my question.
2. I and others have sent numerouse emails requesting status with no reply.
3. Companies all over the world are also fighting with the spam issue. Somehow they keep functioning in a timely fassion. If nothing else a auto-responder letting the person sending the email know you recieved it. Spam is not easy but we all have to deal with it.
4. I checked my spam filter and nothing was stuck in it from your company. I get email all day, every day, and no one else appears to be having a problem emailing me. So I would suggest you check your email system. Did you get any bounce backs?
5. Why do the instructions listed have all caps for "correctly" does your company intend to yell? If you are going to imply someone else did something incorrectly, you had better be prepaired to let them know what they did wrong. This seems very defensive.

But I would like to say thank you again for sending me the registration. It is much nicer not having the popup add's that come with the free version.

Thank you
Old 13th October 2006
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

"1. Webteh has been known to be slow, as pointed out by others in response to my question. "
As stated in the purchase instructions, we try our best for any purchase to be verified and license key sent within 2 working days. And we charge for the license around the same time (few minutes of difference max.) that we e-mail the license key. So you actually do not get charged on the first day of your order, but on the day we send the license key to you. If, because of any reason your license key does not reach you, just send us inquiry in http://www.bsplayer.org/en/contact_us/ form
and we will respond promptly. Do NOT use the info@webteh.com e-mail stated in the Worldpay automated response, as this mail is general for all Webteh business. Contact us form mentioned above is reserved only for BS.Player, so it will take us less time to respond.

"3. ...If nothing else a auto-responder letting the person sending the email know you recieved it."

Automatic e-mail stating that your order was being processed was sent to your e-mail address at 00:15:17 on Oct. 10. 2006.:

"This is a MIME-encapsulated message

The original message was received at Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:14:56 +0200
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<xxxxx>
(reason: 554 Sending address not accepted due to spam filter)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to xxxxxxx.cdsys.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<xxxxxxx> SIZE=891 AUTH=<>
<<< 554 Sending address not accepted due to spam filter
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Content-Type: message/delivery-status

Reporting-MTA: dns; xxxxxx.webteh.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost
Arrival-Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:14:56 +0200

Final-Recipient: RFC822; xxxxxx@cdsys.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 554 Sending address not accepted due to spam filter
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:15:17 +0200"
"But examin the facts."

"5. Why do the instructions listed have all caps for "correctly" does your company intend to yell? If you are going to imply someone else did something incorrectly, you had better be prepaired to let them know what they did wrong. This seems very defensive. "

We DO NOT use CAPS as a yelling in the instructions. We just wanted to make it very CLEAR and POINT some things out, so they would be HARD TO MISS. And also, it is kind of hard to yell using letters don't you think? :roll:

Filling the purchase forms inconsistently causes a lot of false Worldpay warnings and cautions, which we have to verify manually afterwards causing unwanted delays - hence the advice to fill in the forms CORRECTLY.

Thank you for your purchase, and we hope BS.Player PRO will meet your demands.

Tags
purchasing