Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10th February 2009
BS.player Regular User

NudeFan is on a distinguished road
Question Start up problems

I have installed BSPlayer 2.34 on my XP-Computer and have a lot of problems with it.
First I want to list the two most anoying:

When I start a video for the first time with BSP then the following happens:

The video starts in the main screen (I have 2 monitors), resizes to full screen , monitor 1 gets black and that's it. The movie does not start, I don't hear a sound, when moving the mouse no menue comes up, nothing. Only If I click on the screen the window 'An Error occured in the application' comes and the video becomes small. After selecting 'Continue' I' able to move this window in the second monitor. Then I have to close close BSP, click on that video once again and it starts like expected: in the second monitor in Full size.

The second issue is: I can not deactivate the option 'Remember last Movie position' I think, this option shall control, that, when I stop a movie in the middle, and start it once again, that it start at the position I stopped. I have deactivated the checkbox in the Menue 'General Settings', but each time I click on a previously seen video, it starts from the point I stopped it recently.

Is there somebody who can give me some hints to solve this issues?
Old 13th February 2009
BS.player Regular User

Exoskeletor is an unknown quantity at this point

i have another startup problem. when im opening a file some times it says that the file "bla bla" can not be founded from windows etc etc and then the file is played correctly. why is this happening?
(I think the message is from windows explorer, not from bsplayer)