Quote:
Originally Posted by Ico-man View Post
Version 2.63.1070
- total time in playlist wasn't updated, fixed
- subtitles were 'cut' in some cases, fixed
- YouTube playback fixed
- and other minor bug fixes
Hello,

I am a registered user of the Pro version, and I see that it has left the v2.63 (I currently have the v2.62) but not have it available for download and update on my pc. can solve me this problem?.

Best regards,
Old 5th October 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

License expired? You can check it in User area of bsplayer.com.
Old 5th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
License expired? You can check it in User area of bsplayer.com.
Hello,

Indeed, the license has defeated me, looking at my personal zone area, but this observation does not come out anywhere else.

I have tried to renew the license, even thinking about doing so for two more years, but... my security system to access the official website of this program gives me a message of danger, image attached.

This problem I already had it when I bought the program initially, and I could only buy it via paypal, but now the message of insecurity gives it me even before choosing the means of payment, so well I can do nothing. I will have to resign to continue with my current v2.62.

The security problem that existed in the purchase of this program page, already indicated in its day and I see that nothing has been done to solve the problem, still a sensitive subject.

Best regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JCM_CapturaPantalla_2012.10.05_13h11m24s_001_.jpg (20.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 6th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Azdec is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Pro Owner but not getting Updated Version

I am a licensed BSP Pro owner. I have Version 2.62 Build 1068. I clciked on "About" then "Check for New Version" and it says my 2.62 Build 1068 is "Up-To-Date"

My License doesn't expire until 09 Aug 2013. So, what is wrong?

I posted here because I have not been getting any response from the "Paid-For Tech Support" that supposedly comes with the purchase of a BSP Pro license.

I would appreciate any help or answers offered. Thank you.

Last edited by Azdec; 6th October 2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Mis-spelling(s)
Old 6th October 2012
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdec View Post
I am a licensed BSP Pro owner. I have Version 2.62 Build 1068. I clciked on "About" then "Check for New Version" and it says my 2.62 Build 1068 is "Up-To-Date"

My License doesn't expire until 09 Aug 2013. So, what is wrong?

I posted here because I have not been getting any response from the "Paid-For Tech Support" that supposedly comes with the purchase of a BSP Pro license.

I would appreciate any help or answers offered. Thank you.

Confirmed, same thing here.
Probably there is something that need to be updated on the site because it says:
Latest version is 2.62.1068
Your version is up to date.
and I have 1070 installed.

@Azdec: On the other hand, you can login in user area and download the latest build 2.63.1070
Old 7th October 2012
BS.player Regular User

PetrBlade is on a distinguished road

"- subtitles were 'cut' in some cases, fixed" enthuse me, because of my problem (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-report...d-cropped.html) But after installation (previous version was uninstalled, setting & codecs too; codecs installed again through newest version), every time I jumped in the video to different place in time-line bs.player crashed and I had to shut down bs.player through Task Manager. No I get back to previous version and everything works fine... So I'm looking forward to new version (...hopefully I'm not the only one with this issue and bug will be fixed soon). PS: Any prototype screens how would version 3 look like?
Old 8th October 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm View Post
Hello,

Indeed, the license has defeated me, looking at my personal zone area, but this observation does not come out anywhere else.

I have tried to renew the license, even thinking about doing so for two more years, but... my security system to access the official website of this program gives me a message of danger, image attached.

This problem I already had it when I bought the program initially, and I could only buy it via paypal, but now the message of insecurity gives it me even before choosing the means of payment, so well I can do nothing. I will have to resign to continue with my current v2.62.

The security problem that existed in the purchase of this program page, already indicated in its day and I see that nothing has been done to solve the problem, still a sensitive subject.

Best regards
99.9% it is a false report. Please try to uninstall current AV and install other to see if the detection is still there. I doubt it. Our servers are running fast and safe.
Old 8th October 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrBlade View Post
"- subtitles were 'cut' in some cases, fixed" enthuse me, because of my problem (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-report...d-cropped.html) But after installation (previous version was uninstalled, setting & codecs too; codecs installed again through newest version), every time I jumped in the video to different place in time-line bs.player crashed and I had to shut down bs.player through Task Manager. No I get back to previous version and everything works fine... So I'm looking forward to new version (...hopefully I'm not the only one with this issue and bug will be fixed soon). PS: Any prototype screens how would version 3 look like?
We cannot reproduce this - with new BSPlayer it should be fixed anyway. v3 skin is not complete yet, we are using v1 skin for the time being :)
Old 8th October 2012
BS.Player Master

Having the same situation with MP4 and AMR files.
Old 10th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

jcmm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Version 2.63.1070
- total time in playlist wasn't updated, fixed
- subtitles were 'cut' in some cases, fixed
- YouTube playback fixed
- and other minor bug fixes
Hello,

I uninstalled the codec with the codecmanager.exe program and I returned them to manually install, but does not resolve the problem. the "flv" video cannot be played (with the v2.62 before there was problems with these same videos), giving the error them attached in the two images below.

Please give me a solution to this problem, because the v2.62 worked me perfectly, and now with the v2.63 I can't play these videos, having to use the program VLC that I like less than BS.Player.

I hope your news. Thank you.

Best regards,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BSplayer-Codecs.jpg (69.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg BSplayer-Codecs2.jpg (30.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 10th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Azdec is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
Confirmed, same thing here.
Probably there is something that need to be updated on the site because it says:
Latest version is 2.62.1068
Your version is up to date.
and I have 1070 installed.

@Azdec: On the other hand, you can login in user area and download the latest build 2.63.1070
I logged into the user area successfully using Firefox and then with InternetExplorer.

The link for downloading the latest version does not work.

(And I never get an answer or acknowledgement from Tech Support when I send in a query!)
Old 10th October 2012
BS.Player Master

By don't work you mean that you don't have the option to download the latest build or that you can't download the file (probably blocked by an antivirus program ?) ?
Old 10th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Jovus is on a distinguished road

It is possible to refer to the errors received when clicking the download button:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /var/www/bsplayer.com/_bs_p_tmpdr_/bsp_pro_signed234541349892353 in /var/www/bsplayer.com/services/download_bsplayer_pro.php on line 176

(and a lot more...)

Happened to me just now... will try again in couple of hours
Old 10th October 2012
BS.Player Master

Confirmed.
Old 11th October 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Should be corrected now.
Old 15th November 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Klioo83 is on a distinguished road
Default ?

I have bs player version 2.63.1071 Is that the latest version?
Old 16th November 2012
BS.Player Master

Yes.
Old 26th November 2012
BS.player Regular User

PetrBlade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrBlade View Post
I tried, after few weeks, to completely reinstall BS and codecs and install newest BS.Player, but this version is still crashing after forwarding the video, or clicking to time line (I tried .mkv and .avi).
I get back to the older version and no problem there...

Tags
relased