Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Subtitles

Subtitles Post question about BS.Player and subtitles (srt sub ssa mkv) here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2010
BS.Player Newbie

butterfly is on a distinguished road
Default When subtitles are in 2 parts

Everytime subtitles are divided into 2 parts (part 1 and part 2), the second part of subtitles never works. It's never a problem with a first part and always with the second. Is there anything I can do? Thanx!
Old 22nd November 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Most subs are available in one or more parts (=files), depending on the movie being in one or more parts. So is your movie also split up in two files=parts?
Do the names of the movie-parts match with those of the subs-parts?
If movie is in one part and subs in two, you should select another sub (in one file).
(Alternatively: http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-s...html#post40990)

PS:
If BS.Player cannot find appropriate subtitle-parts for a movie, you could try to find them "by hand". See item (9) of my Help2Help-post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 22nd November 2010
BS.Player Newbie

butterfly is on a distinguished road

My movie is in one file, while subs are split in 2 files. Unfortunately, those split subs are the only subs that work for my movie. I tried to join them in Subtitle Workshop 2.51, but then it's not synchronized.
Old 22nd November 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

(Indeed not synchronized as predicted by me in this post.)
Did you also try to find "by hand" as suggested? E.g. here, here, or here?
Or on BS.Players own search page: Web Search :: BSPlayer-Search.com
Name of the movie? Language subtitle?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
parts, subtitles