Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   Answered And Solved Questions (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Playlist don't show in BS.Player (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=9866)

Obi-Wan 1st August 2009 09:31 PM

Playlist not showing in BS.Player
 
My BS.Player don't show the playlist, I select the option in the menu, but it didn't show. The program has been installed correctly and the other functions are good, but the playlist is a function that I use daily and it's fundamental for me because I add multiple files to the playlist and they have play sequentially. :confused:


I don't know because exist that problem, the program is recently instaled, and this feature is included in the free player, including I restarted my computer and see if that solves the problem, but nothing, somebdoy help me. :sad:

Thanks.

roch20 30th October 2009 04:30 PM

Having problems with BSPlayer PRO; same here...
 
I had the same problem :mad , but now mine has been working very well: :teeth:, here is how i did it:
1) install the "Pro" version
2) (no need to uninstall the player, never) install the "FREE" version in the "PRO" version folder (because for some strange reason, the "Pro" version, codecs and many features did not work at all :angry:)
3) Then (do NOT uninstall the "FREE" version) and install the "Pro" (again), and voila! :happyroll:
Hopefully, that will help!

P.S. Right after finished installing the "Pro" version, the first thing i did was open the player and click on "TV" (just to ensure things were working) and then a small pop-up will prompt for username and password; and that's it! :shade:

:eek: CAUTION :eek:: (This is only when you install the "FREE" version). The application will ask where do you want to install the "FREE" player, you will browse for the "BSPlayer PRO" folder, and remember to ensure that it has been installed in the "BSPlayer PRO" folder.

But; this is NOT necessary to install the "PRO" version, period! The application itself, will find the folder.
GOOD LUCK! And sorry for misspelling, I am of Hispanic culture, however, I have tried to do my best! :wink:

Obi-Wan 31st October 2009 03:02 PM

Thanks for your help, but, how I download the PRO version if it's pay version and can't download a trial version?.


PD: Don't problem for your misspelling. I'm spanish too. :teeth:

der_juden 7th November 2009 02:10 AM

Okay this totally doesn't work and your an idiot that really didn't make a bit of sense. I'm running windows 7 ultimate using bs player 2.50 and playlist's and media library was working fine then suddenly stopped working. I tried your fix and in the free version the playlist works but when you reinstall it doesn't still. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling before that...that didn't work. Oh this last install I just went into the options and set playlist to use the old style and then it came up. This really didn't fix the problem because the new style still doesnt work at all. No clue why it stopped working. shrug

Obi-Wan 7th November 2009 12:33 PM

I try to test the 2.50 version.

Tizio 14th November 2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der_juden (Beitrag 39215)
Okay this totally doesn't work and your an idiot that really didn't make a bit of sense. I'm running windows 7 ultimate using bs player 2.50 and playlist's and media library was working fine then suddenly stopped working. I tried your fix and in the free version the playlist works but when you reinstall it doesn't still. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling before that...that didn't work. Oh this last install I just went into the options and set playlist to use the old style and then it came up. This really didn't fix the problem because the new style still doesnt work at all. No clue why it stopped working. shrug

Warning raised for inappropriate language and to have insulted another member.

Hi was only trying to help other users, if it doesn't work for you don't use that language. There are other civil ways to explain why it should/shouldn't work. :angry:

Anyway to solve the problem while the devs try to find the cause/solution to the problem, try to simply delete BSplayer preferences file (usually located in %AppData%\BSplayer\bsplayer.xml or %AppData%\BSplayerPro\bsplayer.xml or BSplayer installation folder) and then start BSplayer

Tizio 14th November 2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan (Beitrag 39165)
Thanks for your help, but, how I download the PRO version if it's pay version and can't download a trial version?.


PD: Don't problem for your misspelling. I'm spanish too. :teeth:

You can only download BSplayer Pro version from BSplayer site upon login in user area and after the payment for a Pro license has been accepted by BSplayer authors

vng3333 21st September 2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizio (Beitrag 39317)
Anyway to solve the problem while the devs try to find the cause/solution to the problem, try to simply delete BSplayer preferences file (usually located in %AppData%\BSplayer\bsplayer.xml or %AppData%\BSplayerPro\bsplayer.xml or BSplayer installation folder) and then start BSplayer

I removed %AppData%\BSplayer\bsplayer.xml, the problem still persists. More details: I run v2.5.7 on WinXP. When running BSPlayer as an administrator, playlist show up just fine. Logging off and back on as a regular user (same PC and OS), playlist does not show up.

Thanks.

BSPeter 21st September 2011 11:55 PM

Under XP this surely has to do with (administrator) rights. (No UAC problems yet.)
When you install BS.Player, you have to select whether you want to install it for other users too. Maybe you didn't? I suggest to uninstall and then install anew, making sure that you make the right choices.
:wink:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20