Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BS.Player Skins and Skinning

BS.Player Skins and Skinning Comments on skins, new ideas, skinmaker, skinmaker documentation, or anything else concerning BS.Player skins

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st December 2010
BS.Player Newbie

marios is on a distinguished road
Default i'm looking for a skin...

i'm looking for a skin of bs player that i have lost. it was look a lot like the one at this link www.bsplayer.com (BSP - WMP 11 (modified))

only on the one that i'm looking for you could see the movie size and on the volume bar it has an - and + symbol. i think the author's name was omicron. can anyone help me to find that skin? thank you!
Old 5th January 2011
BS.Player Newbie

thank you for your time!!! i already have that skin, on the one i'm looking for you could also see the movie size, that helps me very much with the movies. the colors was the same, black and blue. thank you anyway! sorry for my english!
Old 5th January 2011
BS.Player Newbie

YES IT IS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS SKIN!!! AND HOW MANY TIMES I CHECKED THE SKINS IN THE SITE OF BSPLAYER!!! AND IT WAS JUST THE NEXT ONE FROM "MODIFIED"! BUT THE FOTO IT ISN'T SO CLEAR... IT'S REALLY GREAT THAT YOU FIND IT! THANKS AGAIN!
Old 19th September 2011
Banned
BS.Player Newbie

Lloyddd is on a distinguished road

This is what i am looking for and i shall be very thankful to for sharing the link.

Tags
skin