Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   BSPlayer for Android (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   location of subs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=12512)

II00I0I0 16th November 2011 10:44 AM

location of subs

Where does BSPlayer for android store its downloaded subs files?

Ico-man 24th November 2011 10:57 AM

In Cache folder.

II00I0I0 25th November 2011 12:17 PM

ok, but I cannot access this folder.
How can I get to the downloaded sub files?

Ico-man 1st December 2011 03:48 PM

android subtitle location

Sry, incomplete answer. Subs are located in cache folder, but can be used only by BSPlayer. You cannot export them.

puppinoo 29th December 2011 11:20 PM

On my Galaxy S i9000 they are located into SDCARD\Android\data\com.bsplayer.bspandroid.free\f iles

Ico-man 3rd January 2012 11:36 AM

If you disable Use default cache folder and set Custom cache folder to SD card, all subs and thumbnails will be saved there (but not permanently).

We will improve this functionality in future versions.

lisandrogallagher 17th May 2013 03:29 PM

Heres the location on Android 4.2.2 on a SGS3

You must be root

data/data/vom.bsplayer.bsandroid.free/cache/

:cool

lois 18th January 2014 10:34 AM

Access and using subtitles

Why the subtitles can only be used online and are not permanent?

I access a file in my external disc in my network and bsplayer loand the legend every time i see the file, aand every time i have to select the correct file it doesn't download the file to the location off the movie like other subtitles program's. The same appens in file stored on my tablet.

I used the paid versions i can't understand why it can not download perment the subtitle file directly to the location off the movie file and alow us to use it every time we want to see the movie.

I move series and files on my tablet, like every one, each time i see them, i would like to save the subtitles witth the movie or serie in my external disc to see them any time later.

For example i have a multimedia disc that can play files with subtitles conect to my television and often i use it to see a movie. Why i cant use the subtitles from the bsplayer?

Thanks for your attention.

Ico-man 4th February 2014 02:49 PM

We will add this in near future.

Ljubax 1st November 2014 09:21 AM

Any news?
Its now possible download sub in movie folder on hdd on network?
Is this future add to pro or free versions?
It is past 10 months from your replay....
Thx

Ljubax 17th November 2014 06:50 PM

Hello
:confused:

Odysseas Constantinou 12th December 2014 11:06 PM

BS player App

hello, I have an android box and I use BS player for movies and Greek subtitles. In the last two movies It can not find subtitles. It writes No Subtitles found or error searching.I try the same movie on pc and was everything ok subtitles and movie. but with BS player app cant find subtitles... please help me asap :clock::clock::clock::confused::confused::confused ::confused:

Tusticles 13th January 2015 07:27 AM

2015 and still no option to browse for subtitle manually... Subtitle not found 99% for content streamed from internet. Please add this option to browse locally for subtitle. There is a popular player which have this option but I won't mention it's name here.

tucows 18th January 2015 12:06 PM

i have a payed version to

wish i could placed manualy subs to

Ico-man 5th February 2015 02:36 PM

Manual load of subtitles is now possible!

Slan 20th March 2015 12:41 AM

Hi!
BSPlayer is great, but i think it's missing one option. Could you make it possible to prioritize loading the .srt subtitle over the embedded one ?