Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   BSPlayer for Android (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Can I transfer Windows audio playlists? (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=27078)

The Wingco 20th March 2014 12:46 AM

Can I transfer Windows audio playlists?

Hi - Just purchased a tablet and downloaded BS.Player on the recommendation of a subscriber on another Android platform, who said that BS.Player recognizes Windows files. I've several old CDs (remember them?) that I've ripped into my laptop's Music folder in their original Playlist order and in separate folders for each CD. Can I transfer these seamlessly such that BS.Player recognizes them as Playlists?
Thanks in advance.

Fasjjuy 13th October 2015 09:44 AM

android transfer ,searching from google .:teeth::teeth::teeth:

gunetel 4th December 2015 09:10 AM

All the music files should be compatible with Android, such as MP3, WAV. Protected music won't play on BS Player. You have to figure out a new way on that. If you don't mind to pay for a few bucks, then this is the best option out there.

Werfkjl 27th May 2016 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wingco (Beitrag 73537)
Hi - Just purchased a tablet and downloaded BS.Player on the recommendation of a subscriber on another Android platform, who said that BS.Player recognizes Windows files. I've several old CDs (remember them?) that I've ripped into my laptop's Music folder in their original Playlist order and in separate folders for each CD. Can I transfer these seamlessly such that BS.Player recognizes them as Playlists?
Thanks in advance.

I think sure.

sdhfg 24th November 2016 02:54 AM

I am not sure whether my method is useful to you,but you can try again ,i have transfer android sms to computer in recently ,just install a transfer tools or android manager on a computer , and need a USB cable to connect the phone and computer, the app can enter the phone on the computer , it can provide a preview to you , you can select one by one before transfer ,finally , you can start to transfer , it not take your a long time to complete this task,

sshbxjoo 4th May 2017 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunetel (Beitrag 83632)
All the music files should be compatible with Android, such as MP3, WAV. Protected music won't play on BS Player. You have to figure out a new way on that. If you don't mind to pay for a few bucks, then this is the best option out there.

I agree on it and bought a transfer app for that. it is much easier than doing it manually.

Vasmerty 23rd May 2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdhfg (Beitrag 84830)
I am not sure whether my method is useful to you,but you can try again ,i have transfer android contacts to computer in recently ,just install a transfer tools or android manager on a computer , and need a USB cable to connect the phone and computer, the app can enter the phone on the computer , it can provide a preview to you , you can select one by one before transfer ,finally , you can start to transfer , it not take your a long time to complete this task,

How to ensure the Android phone and computer has succeed connect , I'm afraid the phone messages will be lost

Emichael 28th August 2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdhfg (Beitrag 84830)
I am not sure whether my method is useful to you, but you can try again. I have transfer android sms to computer in recently, just install a transfer tool or android manager on a computer, and need a USB cable to connect the phone and computer, the app can enter the phone on the computer , it can provide a preview to you, you can select one by one before transfer, finally, you can start to transfer, it not take your a long time to complete this task

Thanks for your sharing. Now I am on Samsung s6, this method also helps me to print messages from Samsung successfully.

Rose8 31st July 2018 07:52 AM

Can I transfer Windows audio playlists?

Yeah, you could transfer Playlist from Windows to iTunes here