Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th March 2014
BS.Player Newbie

fraz is on a distinguished road
Default Device pause not recognized when minimized

BT Device: Plantronics Backbeat Go 2
Tablet: Acer Iconia A100 7"

So at first my testing was that the pesky Google Music Play app would hog the un/pause. Every time I hit the button, GMP would take over. So I uninstalled, and disabled the service and that no longer happens. I really like this app so far and the functionality was just what I wanted except this annoying trait. The un/pause button works great when BS is open and the app has focus. Are you guys not registered as a media service where this will work? My hunch is this is the case because I have another app to manage BT headset devices and BS doesn't show in the list. If this is the case, can we get this as an official feature request please? Likewise, if you have ideas on how I can make it work, I'm all ears.

The object is to roam around house/shop with wireless music and be able to pause remotely whenever you want regardless of current app running on tablet. Thanks.

Tags
device, minimized, pause, recognized