Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th March 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Giacomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default big problem, need help!!!

I'm sure every one has seen this alot but I'm pretty knowledgable as far as the world of media players, but I just can't figure this one out! I have FFDshow filter for playback, Moonlight Odio Dekota for Audio, my OS is XP. I try to keep it simple, I can play just about anything, my big problem is the lastest version of BSplayer I am able to use is version 84. Anything newer than that I get a green screen, Ive tried to change my resolution, Ive tried to change the colors from 32 to 24 to 16. I don't have any other codecs on my machine. Tried so many things I can't remember! Why can't I play the same movies using the same set up ive had forever with the latest version of bsplayer? What changes were made between these version that are causing me to experience this green screen? I also read somewhere about forcing the rgb mode and the overlay mode, can't do that either, when i do that with version 84, my movie works but then i get flickering horizontal lines in my picture. What is left? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank You.
Old 15th March 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Giacomo is an unknown quantity at this point

Nevermind, I figured it out by reading a thread concerning yuy and y12 and such. Thanks anyway!

Tags
big