Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th April 2013
BS.Player Newbie

DesveMx is on a distinguished road
Default Primary and secondary Subtitles lost custom position

Hello.

I have been using BS Player for long time and i love the feature that allows the users to see primary and secondary subtitles, the problem that i have been facing is the following.

When i have both subtitles i like to set the primary subtitles at the bottom of the screen with certain margin, and the secondary to be set at the top.

When i set the primary custom position it looks good but the problem is that the secondary are shown behind the primary subtitles.. then i set the secondary subtitles to the top of the screen with certain margin too, but here the problem comes... because the primary subtitles lost the margin (or gets reduced)... so basically it does not stand exactly where i set the custom position...

This problem comes very painfull in my case because i am connecting my laptop to an HDTV using the HDMI and there is some margin already lost because the over scan... so they appear on the screen but at the very bottom making dificult the movie to be seen with both subtitles because each subtitle is far from each other.

Regards

my version is 2.64

see attached screen shot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg subs.jpg (22.7 KB, 8 views)

Tags
custom, lost, position, primary, secondary, subtitles