Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/index.php)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [BSplayer 1.00.803]: Great improvement, a few bugs remain. (http://forum.bsplayer.com/showthread.php?t=3233)

arnova 24th November 2003 08:15 PM

[BSplayer 1.00.803]: Great improvement, a few bugs remain.

I just installed 1.00.803 on my machine and it seems to work very well now (compared to build 800). I only stumble into some issue's that remain:

- The save of the last movie position doesn't work. The option is also not saved, because when its checked, the next time BSplayer is started it's unchecked again.

- (Minor): Making the mainwindow appear in fullscreen with 'H' takes up to 3 keystrokes before it actually appears.

- For WinLIRC the "Jump forward" & "Jump backward" keys don't work properly (this issue already existed in <=0.86.501): when the keys are hold on the remote, one would like BSplayer to keep "jumping", but instead it only "jumps" once. The odd thing is that "seek forward" & "seek backward" don't have this problem.

I would be really happy if these last issue's could be resolved before the final 1.00 release. Tnx BS2K!

MRAc 24th November 2003 10:40 PM

Re: [BSplayer 1.00.803]: Great improvement, a few bugs remai

Yeah, RC1 build 803 rulezz :) Very big thanks to the Authors, and respect :)
Very big work from 800 to 803 build was maid.... Thanks

But I found some small bugs in skins working: when changing skins, volume control on skin is drawing in minimal position, even if the volume in maximum....
Also don't working some parts of 0.86 skins: WinDVD2Plus skin (invisible volume control and don't working About button), KDE (invisible volume control), Old Base skin (invisible Close button)..
In fullscreen, if enabled option 'Show main window on mouse move' and 'Auto hide main window', mouse cursor often don't dissapear after dissapearing of main window...

And PLEASE enable mouse middle-button, to show main window, like in 0.86.....................

MRAc 24th November 2003 10:59 PM

Another one bug:
if I doing double clicks on video window in windowed view, volume decreases in 4%.... in fullscrean all is OK

Sintel 24th November 2003 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRAc
Another one bug:
if I doing double clicks on video window in windowed view, volume decreases in 4%.... in fullscrean all is OK

Same deal: double clicking for full-screen-switch decreases the volume by 4%, BUT only by going from full screen -> windowed, not the other way around.

Dracula 27th November 2003 06:45 PM

Quote:

Same deal: double clicking for full-screen-switch decreases the volume by 4%, BUT only by going from full screen -> windowed, not the other way around.
This is because a double-click is interpreted as "left click + mousewheel down" (you can check that when assigning hotkeys to actions). And by default, the "left-click + mousewheel down" is assigned to decrease volume...

You can simply remove this assignment, and the volume won't be affected by double-click anymore.
However, still it is a bug.... ;)